The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic
On November 22nd, 2021, CN Tower was lit up in red to raise awareness for 22q!
- COVID-19 Information (Includes information about COVID-19 vaccines)
- Clinic operations and hospital restrictions during COVID-19.
- Referral form and information
- Genomic SNP Microarray Requisition form (for genetic testing)
- Facts about 22q with NEW Awareness Poster
- Clinic contact and hours
- Our pamphlets
- Our newsletters
- Our research
The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the first of its kind in the world to focus on adults with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (22q11.2DS or 22q). Our Clinic serves as an international model of adult care for 22q11.2DS. It is also being proposed as a model for establishing adult 22q clinics around the world and in centres across Canada.
We provide patient-centred care to individuals who are at least 17 years of age and their families from specialists in the fields of:
…and most of all, in 22q!
In addition, we educate patients, families, trainees, and health care providers.
We also perform world class research to improve the quality of life for individuals and families affected by the syndrome.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept patients from the USA. If you live in the States and are searching for 22q medical help, please check with the hospitals in your area. A 22q clinic (even if it is in a pediatric hospital) can tell you where to go. We recommend that you check:
- The lists of 22q clinics [USA / International Clinics] on the website of the International 22q11.2 Foundation
- List of 22q Clinics around the World on the website of the 22q Society.
Follow us on Facebook
[Return to top]