The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic
Three updated clinical guidelines for 22q11.2 deletion syndrome now available!
- COVID-19 Information (Includes information about COVID-19 vaccines)
- Clinic operations and hospital restrictions during COVID-19.
- Referral form and information
- Genomic SNP Microarray Requisition form (for genetic testing)
- Facts about 22q with Awareness Poster
- Clinic contact and hours
- Our pamphlets
- Our newsletters
- Our research
The Dalglish Family 22q Clinic is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is the first of its kind in the world to focus on adults with 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome (22q11.2DS or 22q). Our Clinic serves as an international model of adult care for 22q11.2DS. It is also being proposed as a model for establishing adult 22q clinics around the world and in centres across Canada.
We provide patient-centred care to individuals who are **at least 17 years of age** and their families from specialists in the fields of:
- Medical psychiatry
- Social work
- The lists of 22q clinics [USA / International Clinics] on the website of the International 22q11.2 Foundation
- List of 22q Clinics around the World on the website of the 22q Society.
Follow us on Facebook
[Return to top]