Leaflet on 22q and our clinic (Card for caregivers)
This one-sheet, two-sided leaflet contains a quick introduction to both the syndrome and our clinic. It is a particularly useful resource for caregivers who need to explain 22q (22q11.2DS) to physicians who are unfamiliar with the syndrome.
Leaflet on 22q and the Dalglish Clinic
Note: To print 3 double-sided copies per letter-sized sheet, please use this version. If you are using a duplex printer, please select “Print on both sides of the paper” and “Flip on long edge”.
- This leaflet is also available in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Please visit the section on 22q11.2DS Information in Other Languages.
General introduction to our clinic
- Dalglish Family 22q Clinic Pamphlet (updated July 2019).
Pamphlets for individuals who may have 22q
For adults who have schizophrenia:
- Could Schizophrenia be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated January 2021)
For adults who were born with heart defects:
- Could Congenital Heart Defects be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated January 2021)
For adults who have calcium or thyroid problems:
- Could Calcium and Thyroid Problems be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated January 2021)
Pamphlet for health professionals
For physicians, nurses, dietitians, therapists, imaging technicians, and any health professionals who work with adults with 22q: (Note: This pamphlet still use the short form “22q11.2DS” for the syndrome.)
Pamphlet for Educators
For school principals, teachers, and members of the school resource team:
- Information for Educators and School Resource Teams (Updated October, 2017)
To print a booklet, please use this version. If you are using a duplex printer, please select “Print on both sides of the paper” and “Flip on short edge”.
There are many things to think about as a person moves from childhood to adulthood. Our transition series is specially designed for teenagers / young adults with 22q as well as their family members or caregivers.