Leaflet on 22q and our clinic (Card for caregivers)
This one-sheet, two-sided leaflet contains a quick introduction to both the syndrome and our clinic. It is a particularly useful resource for caregivers who need to explain 22q (22q11.2DS) to physicians who are unfamiliar with the syndrome.
Leaflet on 22q and the Dalglish Clinic
Note: To print 3 double-sided copies per letter-sized sheet, please use this version. If you are using a duplex printer, please select "Print on both sides of the paper" and "Flip on long edge".
This leaflet is also available in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Please visit the section on 22q11.2DS Information in Other Languages.
General introduction to our clinic
- Dalglish Family 22q Clinic Pamphlet (updated July 2019).
Pamphlets for individuals who may have 22q
For adults who have schizophrenia:
- Could Schizophrenia be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated October, 2017)
For adults who were born with heart defects:
- Could Congenital Heart Defects be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated October, 2017)
For adults who have calcium or thyroid problems:
- Could Calcium and Thyroid Problems be Related to a Genetic Condition? (Updated October, 2017)
Pamphlet for health professionals
For physicians, nurses, dietitians, therapists, imaging technicians, and any health professionals who work with adults with 22q: (Note: This pamphlet still use the short form "22q11.2DS" for the syndrome.)
Pamphlet for Educators
For school principals, teachers, and members of the school resource team:
- Information for Educators and School Resource Teams (Updated October, 2017)
To print a booklet, please use this version. If you are using a duplex printer, please select "Print on both sides of the paper" and "Flip on short edge".
There are many things to think about as a person moves from childhood to adulthood. Our transition series is specially designed for teenagers / young adults with 22q as well as their family members or caregivers.