CBC News has published a Q & A on COVID-19:
The questions covered include:
- What is the updated vaccine?
- Should I be testing for COVID-19 if I feel sick?
- I tested positive. What do I do?
- The rapid tests I have at home are expired. Are they still accurate?
- How accurate are the tests at detecting new variants?
- How long should I wait to get a booster after an infection?
The article also includes 3 informative videos:
- Doctor answers your questions about the new COVID-19 vaccine
- Why isn’t the updated COVId-19 vaccine called a booster
- Why federal health officials wore masks at their latest COVID-19 briefing
If you have any concerns about COVID-19 or other health issues, please check with your doctor.