Ontarians who are at least 12 years old are required to prove that they are vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) before entering or using non-essential businesses or services. For details, please visit our COVID-19 page.
In summary, you will need the following items to use a non-essential business or service:
- A piece of government-issued identification
- Your vaccination receipts or enhanced vaccination certificate (the QR code)
You can obtain your vaccination receipts or enhanced vaccination certificate (the QR code) on Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccination website.
- You will need the front and back numbers on your green health card
- The enhanced vaccination certificate (QR code) will be available on the following dates based on the month of the person’s birth:
- January to April: October 15
- May to August: October 16
- September to December: October 17
- As of October 18 at 6:00 a.m., the enhanced vaccine certificates will be available for all vaccinated Ontarians to download.
If you need help getting your vaccination receipts or enhanced vaccination certificate, please email our Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 340-5145.