If you live in Ontario, you can book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- 80 years old or older in 2021
- 60 to 64 years old in 2021
- First Nations, Métis and Inuit adults
- Chronic home health care recipients
- Long term care home residents and staff
- Assisted living residents and staff
- Retirement home residents and staff
- First Nations Elder care home residents and staff
- Essential caregivers for care home residents
- Personal support workers
- Front-line health care workers
If you are eligible, you can book your vaccine appointment on the government’s website: How to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment. If you need help booking a vaccination appointment, please call us at (416) 340-5145 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals with high-risk chronic conditions (including heart disease) are included in Phase 2, which is expected to roll out at the beginning of April. Please visit the government’s website on Getting a COVID-19 vaccine in Ontario to find out when you can get vaccinated.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines, please visit our COVID-19 page. If you have any concerns about getting vaccinated, please check with your doctor.